Paul Smith takes some risks by shifting through old closets filled with these classic haze shirts from decades past. For some reason, this is done well, though, not for everyone. I love the owl hidden in the sky. I can hear Eugene singing Journey right now. Goodhood has them.
Popular Posts
-
On August 23, 83 participants from all over the world participated in the finals of the Miss Universe contest. 22 years old Jimena Navarret...
-
Birthname: Hilary Erhard Duff Date of birth: 1987-09-28 Birthplace: Houston, Texas, USA Height: 5' 4 Nationality: American Profession: ...
-
Birthname: Britney Jean Spears Date of birth: 1981-12-02 Birthplace: Kentwood, Louisiana, USA Height: 5' 4" Nationality: American ...
Sunday, 5 September 2010
Paul Smith Jeans Northern Light T-Shirt
Paul Smith takes some risks by shifting through old closets filled with these classic haze shirts from decades past. For some reason, this is done well, though, not for everyone. I love the owl hidden in the sky. I can hear Eugene singing Journey right now. Goodhood has them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment